If I could buy a shirt it would say
Yeezy SJP (Sarah Jessica Parker) taught me, that is if you aren’t good with initials. I mean who doesn’t love the always fabulous SJP?
From her Manolo Blahniks, fabulous wardrobe that we all want – to her always evolving romance with Big and who could possibly forget that Wedding Dress photoshoot to die for during that Sex in the City 2 The Movie? I mean when he stood her up at the altar, and the phone was in Lily’s cupcake purse — I lost it. I still watch that movie like it’s my first time seeing it. To me, it’s just one of those movies.
So here are some things that SJP Taught Me.
- There are sitting shoes and there are standing shoes, never stand in your sitting pretty shoes.
- Never sacrifice a years of friendship for your “BIG.”
- Sometimes you have to take time to see past your imperfections to get out of your own way.
- It’s okay to be a hopeless romantic – but it comes a time when you have to let that one ex go.
- You can never have too many clothes, but it’s okay to clean your closet out every now and again.